Now meeting in person Sundays at 9 & 11 am
Watch in in the sanctuary, in a family pod in the lobby, sit outside, or on Facebook live!
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Why do I need to reserve my seats?
Our space is limited in order for us to maintain social distancing, so we are asking each family to book their seats in advance. We don’t want to turn anyone away! Your information will not be shared with anyone.
What other safety precautions is Summit View taking?
We’re doing everything we can to create a safe, loving environment.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- We will also regularly clean high-touch surfaces throughout the morning and in– between services (delete if you only have one).
- In the auditorium, we’ve arranged our seating to maintain social distancing and are asking that family units leave three open seats between them.
What should I do to prepare for Sunday?
You can help us love others well in these ways, but you’re not limited to this list! Together we can find creative ways to tangibly show the love of Christ.
- In accordance with the Washington State mandate, we are asking everyone in attendance over the age of five to wear a mask and practice social distancing. Please keep your mask on both indoors and outdoors and make sure your mouth and nose are covered.
- Please refrain from hugging or shaking hands in order to maintain social distancing.
- Please monitor your own health and the health of your family. If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19, had a fever, have tested positive for COVID in the past 14 days, or have had physical contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID outside of a controlled medical environment, we ask that you refrain from attending our in-person gatherings and follow doctors’ recommendations. Our SVC.live platform will bring the services directly into your home as always.
- Consider your risk. If you are part of our vulnerable population such as the elderly and immunocompromised, we strongly encourage you to continue worshipping with us online.
What can I expect when I arrive on Sunday?
When you arrive on Sunday, you’ll be greeted from a distance by our greeter team. Please have your confirmation email ready to show our greeters. You’ll be asked how many seats you reserved as you’re welcomed inside.
- As you come inside, an usher will help you find your seat in one of the open rows. We are asking each family unit to leave three vacant seats between them to allow for proper social distancing.
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes early to ensure ample time to find your seats. If you have not arrived 10 minutes after the service starts, we’ll assume something came up and share your reserved seats with others.
What about SV Kids?
We have pods available to reserve for your family (see David’s video!)
If you want to receive our amazing SV Kids curriculum, you can email email@example.com.
SV Kids (Infants to 5th Grade)
Videos and lessons are emailed on Sunday
Tribe (Middle School)
Wednesdays 7 pm
Refuge (High School)
Wednesdays 7 pm
Anchor (Young Adults)
Sundays 6 pm
Life groups are available at a variety of times and locations. Please visit our Life Groups page for more information.
Meet the Pastor
If there is one thing that drives me in life, it’s to see as many people as possible awakened to the beauty of Jesus and set free to become everything God envisioned them to be.
On the Westside, I want to see a community of believers who look, sound, and love like Jesus did, by claiming our neighborhoods and engaging fully where God has placed us.
I am a proud father of four incredible children with my lovely wife, Rachel. As a family, we have ministered for more than a decade in church ministries throughout the Pacific Northwest and in the United Kingdom.
I look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our Westside church family.
– David Libby, Westside Campus Pastor