Sundays, in-person or online at 9 & 11 AM
WAYS TO WATCH ONLINE
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Why do I need to reserve my seats?
Our space is limited in order for us to maintain social distancing, so we are asking each family to book their seats in advance. We don’t want to turn anyone away! Your information will not be shared with anyone.
What other safety precautions is Summit View taking?
We’re doing everything we can to create a safe, loving environment.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- We will also regularly clean high-touch surfaces throughout the morning and in– between services (delete if you only have one).
- In the auditorium, we’ve arranged our seating to maintain social distancing and are asking that family units leave three open seats between them.
What should I do to prepare for Sunday?
You can help us love others well in these ways, but you’re not limited to this list! Together we can find creative ways to tangibly show the love of Christ.
- In accordance with the Washington State mandate, we are asking everyone in attendance over the age of five to wear a mask and practice social distancing. Please keep your mask on both indoors and outdoors and make sure your mouth and nose are covered.
- Please refrain from hugging or shaking hands in order to maintain social distancing.
- Please monitor your own health and the health of your family. If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19, had a fever, have tested positive for COVID in the past 14 days, or have had physical contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID outside of a controlled medical environment, we ask that you refrain from attending our in-person gatherings and follow doctors’ recommendations. Our SVC.live platform will bring the services directly into your home as always.
- Consider your risk. If you are part of our vulnerable population such as the elderly and immunocompromised, we strongly encourage you to continue worshipping with us online.
What can I expect when I arrive on Sunday?
When you arrive on Sunday, you’ll be greeted from a distance by our greeter team. Please have your confirmation email ready to show our greeters. You’ll be asked how many seats you reserved as you’re welcomed inside.
- As you come inside, an usher will help you find your seat in one of the open rows. We are asking each family unit to leave three vacant seats between them to allow for proper social distancing.
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes early to ensure ample time to find your seats. If you have not arrived 10 minutes after the service starts, we’ll assume something came up and share your reserved seats with others.
What about SV Kids?
SV Kids classes are available at the 9 AM service for Toddlers – 5th graders. Please reserve a space for your children when you reserve a seat for yourselves.
If you want to receive our engaging SV Kids curriculum, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the Pastor
The oldest of six kids, I grew up in North Alabama and lived in Chicago for a brief period of time. Before moving to Vancouver, I was a pastor in Louisville, Kentucky for eight years. Together with Tiffany, my bride of almost 20 years, I have two boys, Trey and Philip.
My passion is to serve God, and have ministered in 28 countries, trained hundreds of pastors, and been a part of numerous church plants throughout the world. My heart’s desire is to see the church, the bride of Christ, look to the world as God desires for her to look.
My life verse is Philippians 1:20; “as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death.”
– Michael Hearn, Lead Pastor
SV Kids (Infants to 5th Grade)
Toddlers-5th grade classes available on Sunday at the 9 AM service.
For those watching at home, videos and lessons are emailed on Sunday
Tribe (Middle School)
Wednesdays 7 pm
Refuge (High School)
Wednesdays 7 pm
Anchor (Young Adults)
Sundays 7 pm at Heritage Park
Life groups are available at a variety of times and locations. Please visit our Life Groups page for more information.