We will be updating this page as information changes.
JOIN US SUNDAY AT 10 AM
We’re taking our services online until further notice. All of our campuses will be gathering online as a church body, worshiping at the same time. See below for a link to each of the ways you can watch the service.
EVENTS / GROUPS
In-person events have been canceled until further notice. The government is recommending that people avoid gathering in groups of 10 or more, so we are asking our Life Groups and other small groups to adhere to this advice.
6′ APART | DEVOTIONS FROM A DISTANCE
Our pastors will be posting devotional videos on weekdays. You can watch them here, on social media, or the app.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
WAYS TO WATCH THE SUNDAY SERVICE
We encourage you to use this platform, as our pastors will be available for live chat and prayer. You’ll also have access to sermon notes, the Bible, and much more.
This is a great opportunity to connect with our neighbors; to be the hands and feet of Jesus to those around us. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Get Help/Give Help. If you need help, or would like to provide help, let us know by clicking the button above.
- Emergency Food Pantry. If you are in need of food, or would like to donate, click the button above to sign up. We have pantry drop-offs at Heritage Park and Westside. Donation Instructions and Shopping List.
- Print out these cards to let your neighbors know you’re available to help.
- Call 5 people daily. Isolation can be lonely. Reach out to check on people with a good ‘ol fashioned phone call and ask how you can be praying for them.
- Look for ways to serve in your neighborhood. Provide a meal, trim a tree, bring in garbage cans for someone, etc. You don’t have to have physical contact with someone to help them.
- Visit our Summit View Family Bulletin Board on Facebook. We’re encouraging our church family to post on this platform if you need help, or you’d like to offer a service or resource.
As you can imagine, Summit View is going to be impacted financially during this time. We appreciate your continued generosity! There are multiple ways to give:
- Here on our website. Click the button above to set up a one-time or recurring secure gift with your bank account or credit card.
- In the Summit View App. Not only can you give online, but the app is full of information and contains a complete library of sermons you can watch during your newly-found free time.
- Set up a payment with your bank. Set up an automatic payment with your bank. Most banks will mail a check for free.
- Mail a check (we have a secure mailbox, checked every day).
Summit View Church
7701 NE 182nd Ave
Vancouver WA 98682
Please be aware that due to processing fees, Summit View receives about 97% of your gift when you make a credit card payment.
CONNECT WITH US
Our offices are closed, but our staff is working remotely. We’re here for you if you need anything. Just let us know!
RECOMMENDED VIEWING ON RIGHT NOW MEDIA
With-Ness by Matt Chandler (2019 Right Now Conference)
The Art of Neighboring
by Dave Runyon
If you’d like to suggest a resource, please email us.