Find help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce.
Trish Garrison, Facilitator
New session begins 6:30 pm, Tuesday, February 21, 2017, at the Heritage Park campus.
DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Don’t go through separation or divorce alone. DivorceCare provides a safe and caring environment where people experience God’s healing.
DivorceCare seminars and support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable DivorceCare resources to help you deal with the pain of the past and look forward to rebuilding your life.
DivorceCare sessions last 13 weeks. After viewing each weekly video seminar, your DivorceCare group will spend time discussing the video and talking about what is going on in each person’s life.
DivorceCare meets at the Heritage Park campus of Summit View Church. We meet from 6:30-9:30pm on Tuesday evenings. No child care provided. Cost: $18 for necessary workbook
Testimonials from our participants
Has Divorce Care had an impact on your life? If so, how?
- Oh, yes, thank God. I needed this so badly.
- This has really helped me look within myself and to see things differently. It’s also helped me get closer to God and how much value He can add to my life.
- Yes! This program helped me to see things as they are and to give things over to God. This brings peace.
- It’s helped me face my fears and doubts about the future.
- The meetings gave me an outlet to share my inner-most struggles.